• Assess and prioritize human capital & business improvements
• Use creative methods to identify root causes of critical challenges
• Create and implement action plans to generate solutions with rapid results
• Optimize recruiting, hiring, training, performance & legal defensibility
• Evaluate market competitiveness & internal equity of compensation practices
• Involve your workforce in problem resolution and continual improvement
• Leverage employee strengths to create better ways of working together
• Resolve conflicts & inefficiencies, reorganize talent for better job fit & "rightsize"
• Re-invigorate your culture with kindness, appreciation and equal partnership
We are organizational effectiveness consultants passionate about helping leaders build customer loyalty and create great places to work! As business, communication & motivation experts with decades of experience, we partner with leaders to engage your organization in simple but strategic processes to increase professionalism, engagement, work efficiency & innovation, identify and remove roadblocks and design processes for continual improvement. When you build a SMART company, no challenge is too great, no amount of change too disruptive and energized employees work together to ensure that business goals are exceeded, not just achieved. Don't do it alone. Bring us your tough stuff!
Rachael has 30 years of business improvement consulting, training, recruiting & speaking experience. She earned a Master's in Organizational Development from Cambridge College and a Bachelor's Degree from Cornell University. She has spearheaded organizational Improvement initiatives in companies from multinational to start-ups. We look forward to helping you create an optimally healthy, happy and productive workplace!
We bring together the right professionals as needed for each client project and work together to create and implement solutions for your SUCCESS! Our boutique firm can provide business experts in Organizational Change, Training & Development, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Workplace Wellness, Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Project Management, Mergers & Acquisitions, and MORE.
Copyright © 2020 Partners in Prosperity - All Rights Reserved